Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 84] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Depressed from the death of his godfather and back to school from the worse summer he ever had, Harry is on the brink of death with no will to live. He just wants to succumb to the darkness knowing his parents are on the otherside, but someone won't let him. Why does he care when he never did before..or did he?

Rated: 16+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Profanity, Self-harm, Suicide Themes
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 26 Feb 2014 - Updated: 13 Jun 2022
Awards:
Story Notes:
So This is my very first fanfiction I wrote, this was here before but I took it down because the grammer was just so bad, but I fixed it. It's finished, I'm just going through fixing the mistakes. It's 17 chapters plus an Epilogue, and the begining of the story is a bit dark I think, but it lightens up and it has humor. So hope you enjoy it.
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1: Happy Place by Severus Draconis Potter [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1294 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2: Sometimes it's just not Worth it by Severus Draconis Potter [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3618 words) Printer

3. Chapter 3: When in Doubt Deny Everything by Severus Draconis Potter [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3410 words) Printer

Uploading to this site is a pain...it wont let me upload the whole chapter like it's supposed to and I have to copy and paste and everything is just messed up. But what can you do? Anyway, Kudos to those who had remembered this story it's my baby and I really glad I rewrote this, it's so much better.

4. Chapter 4: What is Trust? by Severus Draconis Potter [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5825 words) Printer

Gosh it's tiresome to go through everthing to space it an all when the editor messes up..Also dismayed at the reviews epescially when you see the views. But oh well, I thank those who did review this is the only reason it's up here tonight.

5. Chapter 5: Can you Keep a Secret? by Severus Draconis Potter [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5651 words) Printer

I was so happy today..got a nice little email that said reviews..I was stoked! So here is this one..see what happens when we review... :)

6. Chapter 6: But I'm not Suicidal...Am I? by Severus Draconis Potter [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4463 words) Printer

So the Angst is back,and this chapter has a trigger..but I put a tag for self harm, it's not graphic but it's there. So I would check out the warnings on the story, because they are there for a reason.

7. Chapter 7: That's what Friend's are For by Severus Draconis Potter [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (4727 words) Printer

Hope you enjoy it...I'm not a fan of Hermione..but I love Ron and Draco..so yeah enjoy!

8. Chapter 8: Where do I belong? by Severus Draconis Potter [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (5975 words) Printer

9. Chapter 9: Revenge and Betrayal by Severus Draconis Potter [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3721 words) Printer

Oh yeah, Everything up until the OOTP happened, but I wrote this before the HBP had came out, so it's AU after that so yeah.

10. Chapter 10: The Truth Shall Set you Free by Severus Draconis Potter [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (4261 words) Printer

11. Chapter 11: Jealousy by Severus Draconis Potter [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4842 words) Printer

Hi,

As I was going through my favorites and sending a comment to one of my favorite stories to someone on here asking for closure as they hadn't updated a story in 6 years.

I remembered that I had a story that is finished, that just needs to be edited and posted, and haven't been updated in 6 years either, and I have no excuses. I'm sorry, and though I probably won't ever get closure on that story, I can give you guys closure on this one.

12. Chapter 12: Settling In by Severus Draconis Potter [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5122 words) Printer

To be continued...
Severus Draconis Potter is the author of 13 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 61 members. Members who liked No one Noticed also liked 1410 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5