Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry has a plan to humiliate Umbridge, but with the help of a young house-elf, he gets a bit - okay, a LOT - more than he bargained for.

Takes Place: 5th Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Canon Snape Completed: Yes
Categories: Misc > Strictly Canon Universe, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Fluff, General, Humor
Tags: Spying!Harry Word count: 2136
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Arthur, Charity Burbage, Dumbledore, Flitwick, Hagrid, McGonagall, Other, Shacklebolt, Sinistra, Umbridge Read: 2572
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: Uninhibited
Published: 08 Apr 2014 - Updated: 08 Apr 2014
Awards:
Story Notes:

Hey, look, another challenge(!) With the two fairly long stories that Muse is currently working on, she wanted to feel she'd completed *something*, so this challenge got bumped up the list.

For the Uninhibited challenge by Mellow Moon. Perhaps not *quite* exact, mainly because it's been a while since Muse looked at it, and she'd forgotten parts of it. So at some point in the future, we may re-write it.

Table of Contents

1. A Very Merry Punch by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2136 words) Printer

The poem that Harry . . . uh, mangles is obviously not mine. No disrespect intended to it - it's a very nice poem!

Rated T just to be on the safe side.

The End.
Magica Draconia is the author of 30 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked A Very Merry Punch also liked 131 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5