Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: After Mr. Weasley's attack and a few days at the Durselys' Snape is sent to get Harry and teach him Occlumency. Only, he's doing it his way. With his second most-hated professor accessing his mind, can Harry hide his past and the girl only seen by moonlight? *Harry is a transgender girl*
*Chapter 1 Revised*

Takes Place: 5th Year Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: Snape is Cruel, Snape is Kind, Snape is Mean Completed: No
Categories: Healer Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Girl!Harry, Snape-meets-Dursleys Word count: 20094
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Ron Read: 9864
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Profanity, Rape, Suicide Themes, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 01 Jul 2014 - Updated: 20 Aug 2014
Awards:
Story Notes:

"Every mistake seems to be caught on tape." Remains, by Jed and Maurissa Whedon.

I was inspired months ago to write a fic like this after reading Luna, by Julia Anne Peters. My hope is that it does not offend anyone and I can stay true to the struggle transgender people face. If I do offend or write something completely impossible please tell me kindly. I will try my hardest to avoid any hint of a pairing for Harry (except to explain away Cho) to spare possible discomfort. I'm American so please excuse my native dialect. 

" I know that I'm inside

From the time I spent on the outside looking in

What a storm to have been in." In Front of Me, by Greg Laswell 

Table of Contents

1. I Know That I'm Inside by FearOfNormalcy [Reviews - 0] (4432 words) Printer

2. The Devil You Know by FearOfNormalcy [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4053 words) Printer

Hopefully this is good. The effect I wanted with the rapid POV switch might not have been achieved. Now the story starts. Sadly, I will be leaving for a summer camp on Saturday (7/5/14) and won't be back until August.
"Like lonely ghosts
At a roadside cross
We stay because
We don't know where else to go." Lonely Ghosts, by O+S

3. Monsters, They Come My Way by FearOfNormalcy [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (11609 words) Printer

I'm back from camp, which was fun, if not exhausting. I'd like to thank everyone who read my story and everyone who liked it in any way (review, favorite, or nod to yourself after reading). The song this chapter's title comes from is free on NoiseTrade, if you're interested.
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to the Harry Potter franchise or it's affiliates. This is all in good fun.

“My holiest memories are forever stained,
Now every single hour in this restless night,
Against these beasts I'll test my might” Now The Monsters, Pistols and Parachutes

To be continued...
FearOfNormalcy is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 22 members. Members who liked Every Mistake also liked 1331 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5