Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 41] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: What if Harry was left in the backyard when he was 9 years old and largely ignored by the Dursleys? If Snape found him two years later, the summer before he is due to start Hogwarts, what would Harry’s rescue and recovery be like? Would he ever be a normal kid? Warnings: Abusive Dursleys This story is part of the series, Rescued. The previous story in the series is Before the Rescue.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11), 1st summer before Hogwarts Chapters: 4
Snape flavour: Snape Comforts, Snape is Loving Completed: No
Categories: Healer Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Drama, Family, General, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Injured!Harry Word count: 15197
Main Characters: None Read: 22272
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: Rescued
Challenges: None
Published: 25 Aug 2014 - Updated: 31 Aug 2014
Awards:
Story Notes:

This story has been bouncing around on my computer for a while. It started as a random idea that I never thought would turn into anything, and has since turned into a full-blown, multi-chapter story. I never thought I would actually post it, but I kept writing more on it, and it got so long that it just seemed silly to not post it. So I am finally posting. Enjoy!

 

Disclaimer: JK Rowling owns the Harry Potter world, books, characters, etc. Not me. 

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1: The Collar by ravenhaired88 [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (4038 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2: The Rescuer by ravenhaired88 [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4175 words) Printer

Thanks for all of the reviews, guys! I’m so happy to hear that so many people like this! And here’s the next chapter, much faster than I anticipated! Also, just in case other people are like me and like visuals/maps, I've put a diagram-type-thing of the Dursley’s backyard, with the reach of Harry’s chain, on the chapter endnote. It’s not perfectly to scale, but I think it’s approximate. Or at least of what I envision.

3. Chapter 3: The Hospital by ravenhaired88 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3796 words) Printer

Yay, chapter 3 is up! Thanks for all the reviews guys! I have one more chapter mostly written, but once chapter 4 is posted, we'll move to a more normal update schedule.

4. Chapter 4: The Therapist by ravenhaired88 [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3188 words) Printer

Next chapter up! Chapter 5 will take quite a bit longer to finish than these past ones have, though.

Thank you for all of the wonderful reviews so far!

To be continued...
ravenhaired88 is the author of 6 other stories. This story is part of the series, Rescued. The previous story in the series is Before the Rescue.
This story is a favorite of 51 members. Members who liked Rescued also liked 1550 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5