Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: On Halloween, Harry embarks upon a bizarre quest in order to escape an impossible detention in the Potions Dungeon. Written for Halloween 2014.

Takes Place: 6th Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape is Controlling Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Humor
Tags: Alternate Universe, Snape-meets-Dursleys Word count: 4993
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dudley, McGonagall, Other, Petunia Read: 2116
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: Halloween
Published: 27 Oct 2014 - Updated: 27 Oct 2014
Awards:
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMERS: I do not own anything "Harry Potter" or "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" (from which I have quoted certain pieces of dialogue). No copyright infringement is intended.  

NOTE: Yep - My story title arose when my mind garbled together "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" with "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" - this story contains 17 quotes from the Sheriff of Nottingham. Can you spot them all?  

Rated T for minor language and blood-letting.

Table of Contents

1. Harry Potter and the Blood of Thieves by shadowienne [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4993 words) Printer

The End.
shadowienne is the author of 28 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Harry Potter and the Blood of Thieves also liked 263 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5