Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 34] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: What if Bella had been Severus' and Lily's age and all three of them had been friends? How would that have affected Harry's life? This story is part of the series, XYZ Challenge - A Story for each Challenge. The previous story in the series is A Hold On You. The next story in the series is Father and Son.

Awards:
Story Notes:

For the first time ever - and the last, I hope - I'm posting a story before it's complete. I have no idea how much longer this story will be, but I didn't want to accidentally mess up anyone using the challenge for the fest.

 

This is - quite majorly, I think - AU. Quite a bit more than I'd planned on. Harry doesn't make an appearance until the 3rd chapter. I had planned a series of quick skips over the pre-Hogwarts/Hogwarts years, but Muse demanded they be not-so-quick.

 

I am putting a trigger warning for the end of the 2nd chapter. It's not graphic, but just in case.  

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5763 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (9206 words) Printer

*WARNING* Description/mention of rape in this chapter. If you don't want to read it, the section starts roughly where it says the seventh year NEWT students start gearing up for graduation. You won't miss anything major by skipping that part.

3. Chapter 3 by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5552 words) Printer

4. Chapter 4 by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5611 words) Printer

5. Chapter 5 by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5686 words) Printer

Two-thirds of this is un-beta'd, as my beta has apparently disappeared off into the wilds of Wales, with no phone or internet.

6. Chapter 6 by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3957 words) Printer

7. Chapter 7 by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (5304 words) Printer

Language (a little) - just one little word. Really, the wizarding world just doesn't have the right type of swears for when you really need a short-and-frustrated one!

8. Chapter 8 by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4747 words) Printer

9. Chapter 9 by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (5580 words) Printer

*checks clock* Yep, well after 12pm here in the UK, so that makes this officially NOT an April Fools.

Yes, folks, this story is alive and well - hurrah!

Unfortunately, my beta has injured herself, so the last bit of this isn't beta'd. I hope it makes sense . . .

To be continued...
Magica Draconia is the author of 30 other stories. This story is part of the series, XYZ Challenge - A Story for each Challenge. The previous story in the series is A Hold On You. The next story in the series is Father and Son.
This story is a favorite of 25 members. Members who liked Silver Trio also liked 1128 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5