Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Severus and a seven year old Harry go to a party a hosted by one of Harry's friends for Firework Night. This story is part of the series, A Series of Parties. The previous story in the series is A Halloween Party.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape is Kind, Snape is Loving, Out of Character Snape Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Family, General
Tags: None Word count: 3397
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Original Character Read: 1792
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: A Series of Parties
Challenges: None
Published: 14 Dec 2014 - Updated: 14 Dec 2014
Awards:
Story Notes:
This is technically a sequel to my story A Halloween Party, but it isn't necessary to read that first. But a lot of the original characters are from that story and this sort does reference events in that story. I also totally meant to get this finished and posted for Firework Night (5th November) but a couple of things prevented me from doing that. Better late than never, right?
Table of Contents

1. A Firework Night Party by Toria [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3397 words) Printer

The End.
Toria is the author of 9 other stories. This story is part of the series, A Series of Parties. The previous story in the series is A Halloween Party.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked A Firework Night Party also liked 595 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5