Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Written for the Winter Fic Fest.

Harry is lost in the Forbidden Forest when he goes looking for Neville’s Remembrall after Draco steals it from the boy once again. As Harry wanders the forest, wondering if he’ll ever make it back to Hogwarts, the entire staff is sent out to look for him, including a much peeved Severus Snape.

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape is Angry, Snape Comforts Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Adoption, Injured!Harry Word count: 8530
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 6942
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect
Series: None
Challenges: One Shot Season
Published: 04 Jan 2015 - Updated: 04 Jan 2015
Awards:
Story Notes:
Fulfills the following prompts on the challenge that I tackled for the Winter Fic Fest (One Shot Season by JAWorley): Prompt 12) Write based off of a sentence found at the HP Idea Generator: http://hpideagen.blogspot.com/ - the idea generated was: Somebody is lost, In the Water, During 1st year, In raggedy shoes [Genre: Action/Adventure].
Table of Contents

1. To Care for a Child by darkorangecat [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar (8530 words) Printer

The End.
darkorangecat is the author of 13 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 41 members. Members who liked A Pair of Shoes that Fit also liked 1307 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5