Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Write five one shots (each AT LEAST 2,500 words or more), and submit separately. No super short fics. New fics only... none written before date this challenge is posted (12/19/2011).

Choose five of the following categorizes/prompts to write on (or choose multiple for each fic) This story is part of the series, XYZ Challenge - A Story for each Challenge. The previous story in the series is Father and Son. The next story in the series is Rumours of the Pond.

Takes Place: 7th Year Chapters: 5
Snape flavour: Canon Snape Completed: Yes
Categories: Misc > Strictly Canon Universe, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Action/Adventure, Canon, General
Tags: None Word count: 11855
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 8884
Published: 12 Feb 2015 - Updated: 12 Feb 2015
Awards:
Story Notes:

I know the challenge states these one-shots should be posted separately . . . but since this is included in my XYZ challenge, then I thought it'd be better to post them together as a multi-fic story. Each one can be read alone, but there's also (hopefully) the overall story arc of Deathly Hallows that pulls them together into one story.

 

I, uh, also have to admit that Muse failed shamefully on the word count. Only one part actually exceeded it, although the first part came pretty dang close. Perhaps she doesn't like strict targets . . .

 

Parts 2-5 are also, as of this moment, un-beta'd.  

Table of Contents

1. 2) Mourning/1) Your choice - reflection by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (2388 words) Printer

2. 12) Write based off of a sentence found at the HP Idea Generator by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3319 words) Printer

Sentence was: Someone feels vindicated, In A Classroom, Back In Time, With a stolen letter, [Genre: Hurt/Comfort].

3. 18) Someone is having a panic attack by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (2095 words) Printer

4. 3) Seeing the sunrise by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2105 words) Printer

Technically, this could be 13) Write based off of a song of your choice, too. Lyrics are obviously not mine. If you know it well, you'll probably also realise that the verses are in the wrong order - that was deliberate, as it suited the plot (what there is of it) better.

5. 8) Strange connections by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1948 words) Printer

I'm not entirely sure this fits anymore. Nothing like having a plan at the start, then having your Muse change directions three times whilst writing it. Recognisable quotes are also not mine.

The End.
Magica Draconia is the author of 30 other stories. This story is part of the series, XYZ Challenge - A Story for each Challenge. The previous story in the series is Father and Son. The next story in the series is Rumours of the Pond.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5