Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Once, just once, he wanted to celebrate Christmas with people who did not call him "Potter" or "Boy" and accepted him as he was; with people who loved him.
With his parents.
Severus's heart sank as he made the connection between Potter's wish and the Bird of Death.

Takes Place: 7th Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Canon Snape, Snape is Kind, Snape is Loving Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Drama, Family
Tags: Child fic, Deaged!Harry, Deaging Word count: 7720
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore Read: 7519
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Suicide Themes
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 22 Feb 2015 - Updated: 24 Feb 2015
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: The world, characters and story of Harry Potter do not belong to me. I make no money with my writing of fanfiction, nor do I intend harm to anyone. 

A/N: I'd originally written this in German, for Christmas (title: "Geflügelter Bote").  I do not even remember whom I promised that I would post it here whenever I got around to translating it - it's been more than five years. But I finally did, so here it is..

Table of Contents

1. Harry's Angel by EvilDime [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (7720 words) Printer

The End.
EvilDime is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 31 members. Members who liked Harry's Angel also liked 1465 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5