Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Years after adopting baby Harry, Severus Snape is anticipating a whole new year at Hogwarts with his eleven-year old ward. Things are not cheerful however-Harry seems to be following in his father's footsteps and Snape doesn't want anything to do with him. What will Harry do when his own adopted father has turned away from him? (SEQUEL TO ABANDONED) Warning: Cp! This story is part of the series, Abandoned . The previous story in the series is Abandoned.

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: Snape is Angry, Canon Snape, Snape is Mean, Snape is Stern Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Angst, Canon, Drama, Family, Fluff, General, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Adoption Word count: 6580
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore, Fred George, Hagrid, Hermione, McGonagall, Neville, Ron Read: 17287
Rated: K+
Warnings: Physical Punishment Spanking
Series: Abandoned
Challenges: None
Published: 26 Apr 2015 - Updated: 09 Aug 2015
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Roselina4389 [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (3390 words) Printer

A/N:- Before I start off with this A/N, this is not a full story like Abandoned. It might just have 3 chapters, because it's going to be long. Anyway, for those who did not read Abandoned, please read that story! If you're too lazy, at least read the epilogue of it because this kicks off an year (I guess) from the epilogue. Do you like the title? It's like a synonym of Abandoned. Witty? No? Please review your comments and opinions and enjoy the story! P.S.: This is a loooong chapter.

Warning: Er, last time we had neglect and violence...this time we have corporal punishment. Snape doesn't really hurt Harry but I always felt that in this story, he was a believer in physical punishment when Harry went out of hand. I don't know but seriously, he would do it sometimes. It's mild though. Blink and it'll probably disappear.

2. Chapter 2 by Roselina4389 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1721 words) Printer

A/N:- Here's the second chapter. Enjoy!

3. Chapter 3 by Roselina4389 [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1469 words) Printer

A/N:- And this is the final chapter of Deserted :-) There's going to be one more sequel, set after Abandoned and before it's epilogue. After that I don't have any plans. But if you'd like more stories, you can always review! Thanks for the support once again.

The End.
Roselina4389 is the author of 5 other stories. This story is part of the series, Abandoned . The previous story in the series is Abandoned.
This story is a favorite of 16 members. Members who liked Deserted also liked 814 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5