Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:
I know that I have the classified as part of the Summer fest challenge, but on August 16 my husband passed away. I put my stories on hiatus. I know it is probably now to late for the summer fest but I promise this story will be finished. I want to thank you all for your patience.
Warning: Please pay attention to the warning/triggers in the first chapter. Nothing Graphic
Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Harry lay in the bed. He worked and worked on his meditation so that he wouldn't show any emotion on his face. The bastard would come in and do what he wanted and nothing would show on Harry's face. The bastard was getting more and more annoyed. His beautiful wasn't reacting like he did when he first arrived. The tears had stopped. The crying and moaning were no more. Harry had a continual blank stare on his face. It didn't matter if the bastard came and fed him or raped him; Harry's expression did not change.

The bastard came out of the room, fixing his clothes. He slammed his fist against the door jam. He was angry. No longer was he hearing the desired sounds coming from his beautiful anymore. It had actually been almost three days since he had received any response from his small captive. And it didn't matter what he did now, his beautiful would not make any noise. He speculated that maybe if he stopped feeding the boy, that would garner a response, but he quickly changed his mind on that, for the boy was already small and he didn't want him to loose anymore weight. The bastard would figure out something.

________00000___________00000_________00000___________00000__________00000_____0___

Severus and Arthur were completely surprised at finding Harry's wand. Severus looked around and something caught his eye. Something that might just help figure out what truly happened when Harry was waiting two weeks ago.

“Now, Arthur,” Severus said, getting Arthur's attention away from the wand in his hand. “I've heard of your fascination towards muggle devices. I'm going to need you to curb that desire now.”

“What are you talking about?”

“The Ford Angela, I know you tinkered with it to make it fly. It was all over the papers. But what I know now, there may be a way to see what happened two weeks ago and I need you to focus on the matter at hand and not get excited when you see how.”

Arthur was getting offended at the way the Potion Professor was talking to him. Anger beginning to show on his face.

“How dare you?” Arthur growled.

“We do not have time for this. There may be a way to see what happened two weeks ago. It is a muggle technology that can be seen, and I want to make sure that you will not lose focus.” Severus was not deterred from the anger of his companion.

Knowing that whatever Severus had in mind was going to possibly get them closer to know what happened to Harry, Arthur nodded.

“Good. Now, there is a device that should have recorded what happened. The question is, will they still have the last two weeks on file?”

“What are you talking about?” Arthur's curiosity was piqued.

“Over there. There is a small black bulb hanging from the ceiling there is a camera in there.”

Arthur looked at the small bulb then back to the Professor, bewildered.

“How do you know?”

“It may come to a great shock to you, but I was raised in the muggle world,” Severus sighed, walking towards the camera. Arthur followed. “So there are many technologies that I am aware of.”

“If we're being recorded, then wouldn't it be more public about witches and wizards? Wouldn't our world be at risk?”

“Well,” Severus narrowed his eyes at the small bulb and then started looking around. “I do have a theory or two about that. One, the entrance to the platform is actually in what is known as a blind-spot. Two, the apparation point is also in a blind-spot. The other theory is that whoever crafted this was either magical or a squib to make sure that those two points were not seen.”

“So how will we be able to see what, if anything, is one those cameras?”

“We need to find a security guard.”

_________0000________0000________0000_________0000__________0000________0000___0___

The bastard sat at the table contemplating on how he was going to coax those sweet sounds from his beautiful again. His last resort was doing what was originally intended for his beautiful, but the thought of selling him to become a sex slave was too depressing for the gravely man. He knew that his treasure, laying in the bed in the other room, was to be revered and respected. He was not just some piece of meat that could be thrown away as soon as they were finished with him. No, his beautiful needed all the fine things. And he was the one to give it to him.

It had been three days since he heard his beautiful's voice and he had to figure out how he could change that. Then it came to him. How could he have been so selfish? That's what he needed to do.

Later that night, the gravely man walked into his beautiful's room. A smile graced his lips as he looked at the prone body on the bed. The anticipation of hearing his beautiful's voice again made his stomach knot and jitter. He knew he would have to calm himself down if he wanted to last throughout the night. He walked over towards the edge of the bed and sat down. He leaned over a kissed the boy on the temple. The only reaction from the boy was the automatic blinking for being so close to his eye.

“Tonight, we are going to have so much fun,” he said.

Harry's face was still blank. His breathing controlled. All Harry wanted to concentrate on was his Professor's words. Control your emotions. Discipline your mind.

But tonight, the resolve he build was going to be put to the test.

“I realized that I haven't let you have any fun,” he said, stroking the boy's hair. “Well tonight you will see how much fun this really is, and you will enjoy it.”

The next morning, the gravely man with a sated look, his face covered in a sheen afterglow of what transpired the night before, walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

In the room, Harry laid on the bed, tears streaming down the sides of his face. His body shook with silent sobs, as a whole new level of humiliation and disgust filled his body. The wall he built came crumbling down throughout the night. That bastard took it to a whole new level of degradation. Something that Harry wouldn't soon forget.

____0000_________0000_________0000_________0000_________0000________0000______00___

Severus and Arthur found the security office. Wanting to keep a low profile, they had cast a disillusionment charm on themselves before their trek. When they got to the door, Arthur cast a silent unlocking charm on the door and Severus, with the wave of his wand, put the guards inside the office to sleep.

Walking towards the monitors, Severus looked on to see which one over oversaw the luggage gate. Not taking long to find it, the Potion Master began looking for the device to look at past images. While the images on the screen was going backwards going to the date in question, Severus looked over at Arthur. He thought for sure he would have to reign in the other wizards enthusiasm for muggle devices, but no, Arthur was right beside Severus looking at the screen. Arthur knew what was important and that was finding out what really happened to Potter.

Putting his attention back on the screen, Severus stopped the images right when Harry was sitting alone in the luggage gate.

“It looks like Harry got your note,” Arthur stated, not really looking for a response. Not that Severus responded.

The two wizards continued looking at the screen. They watched as Harry walked around looking for something. Then they saw a man walk up from behind Harry and grab him, as well as two others coming into the picture.

“Merlin help us,” Arthur sighed as they watch as the man that grabbed Harry stick something into the child's neck.

Both men watched the abduction of Harry Potter. Both men were beyond angry. But there was something that Severus saw that was off to the bottom corner of the screen. Something that made his blood boil under his skin. There at the bottom of the screen was the tell tale signs of a particular blond headed boy that was currently staying with the Professor.

Draco witnessed the entire abduction. Severus knew he was going to have to get to the bottom of this.

TBC