Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 82] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: During the end of Harry's fifth year, it's revealed that his parents weren't James and Lily Potter, and that his biological parent is Severus Snape. How did it happen, and what are they going to do now that they know?

Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect
Series: None
Challenges: My Mum Severus Snape
Published: 30 Jul 2015 - Updated: 01 Sep 2015
Awards:
Story Notes:

This story will have mpreg (male pregnancy) because that is what the person who posted the challenge wanted.

The title is a work in progress.

 

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1296 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1348 words) Printer

The idea that Severus' house is unable to be found by anyone in the magical world comes from Sheankelor (you can find them on AO3 and FF.net) and their series 'A Place'. It's awesome.

3. Chapter 3 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1236 words) Printer

There's mentioned previous SS/LM in this chapter. My options for who Severus was with, according to the challenge, were Lucius Malfoy, Voldemort, or Regulus Black. I chose Malfoy, but so far, any interaction between him and Severus happens in the past. And there's no infidelity.

4. Chapter 4 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1092 words) Printer

5. Chapter 5 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (1380 words) Printer

6. Chapter 6 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1184 words) Printer

7. Chapter 7 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1047 words) Printer

The idea that Severus created potions that saved Draco's life when he was a baby comes from Sheankelor again, from her awesome series 'A Place'.

8. Chapter 8 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1134 words) Printer

Sorry there wasn't an update yesterday, I didn't have time to post it. This is another filler chapter, sort of bridging between Severus and Harry talking and them going to talk to Dumbledore.

9. Chapter 9 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1123 words) Printer

Sorry for the long time between updates. This story isn't abandoned, I promise. I just had a lot going on in my personal life, so it was hard to get the time and energy to write. There won't be such a big gap between updates again, hopefully.

10. Chapter 10 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1075 words) Printer

11. Chapter 11 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (1218 words) Printer

To be continued...
beargirl1393 is the author of 11 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 33 members. Members who liked Summer of the Unexpected also liked 1259 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5