1. Chapter 1 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 6] (1296 words)
2. Chapter 2 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 6] (1348 words)
The idea that Severus' house is unable to be found by anyone in the magical world comes from Sheankelor (you can find them on AO3 and FF.net) and their series 'A Place'. It's awesome.
3. Chapter 3 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 7] (1236 words)
There's mentioned previous SS/LM in this chapter. My options for who Severus was with, according to the challenge, were Lucius Malfoy, Voldemort, or Regulus Black. I chose Malfoy, but so far, any interaction between him and Severus happens in the past. And there's no infidelity.
4. Chapter 4 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 6] (1092 words)
5. Chapter 5 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 9] (1380 words)
6. Chapter 6 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 6] (1184 words)
7. Chapter 7 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 6] (1047 words)
The idea that Severus created potions that saved Draco's life when he was a baby comes from Sheankelor again, from her awesome series 'A Place'.
8. Chapter 8 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 12] (1134 words)
Sorry there wasn't an update yesterday, I didn't have time to post it. This is another filler chapter, sort of bridging between Severus and Harry talking and them going to talk to Dumbledore.
9. Chapter 9 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 5] (1123 words)
Sorry for the long time between updates. This story isn't abandoned, I promise. I just had a lot going on in my personal life, so it was hard to get the time and energy to write. There won't be such a big gap between updates again, hopefully.
10. Chapter 10 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 5] (1075 words)
11. Chapter 11 by beargirl1393 [Reviews - 14] (1218 words)
To be continued...
is the author of 11 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 33 members. Members who liked Summer of the Unexpected
also liked 1238 other stories