Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Fluffy and Harry stumble into a bit of a magical mess. Will they be able to help each other back out of it? **Same universe as Laundry Day This story is part of the series, The Headmaster Sings Karaoke . The previous story in the series is Hagrid's Little Adventure.

Takes Place: 6th Year Chapters: 4
Snape flavour: Snape is Loving Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Angst
Tags: Hospitalization Word count: 6138
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 8847
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: The Headmaster Sings Karaoke
Challenges: None
Published: 16 Sep 2015 - Updated: 22 Sep 2015
Awards:
Story Notes:

 

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Ebbtide [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1500 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 by Ebbtide [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1789 words) Printer

I cannot write Hagrid's accent for shit and I apologize. I think in future chapters I'll just leave it up to your imaginations, because I am less than impressed with my ability to share his particular accent in this medium.

3. Chapter 3 by Ebbtide [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1869 words) Printer

Thank you so much for your reviews. I hope that you like this chapter. It was hard trying to express what I'd mentally figured out about the bond, but hopefully it all came across okay. You guys are awesome! Enjoy the chapter.

4. Chapter 4 by Ebbtide [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (980 words) Printer

This chapter is smaller than the others, but it gives an idea about how this universe will be going forward - Harry and his Cerberus. I have so many future plans for those two. :P. Hope you enjoyed reading!

The End.
Ebbtide is the author of 60 other stories. This story is part of the series, The Headmaster Sings Karaoke . The previous story in the series is Hagrid's Little Adventure.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Fluffy Imprints also liked 655 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5