Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: When James and Lilly died their son was presumed dead by the wizarding world. Few people know that Harry is still alive and has been raised as a Lovegood. When the Dark Lord returns it will be up to Luna, Harry, and Snape to save the day.

Takes Place: 1st summer before Hogwarts, 1st Year Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: Snape is Secretive Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape, Parental Snape Genres: Action/Adventure
Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe, New Identity!Harry Word count: 7999
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Luna Read: 7438
Rated: K+
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: In Plain Sight
Published: 24 Sep 2015 - Updated: 04 Oct 2015
Awards:
Story Notes:

This is an A.U. and there are a few significant changes. Here they are and I will add as more come to light in later chapters. 

 1) Luna and Harry are the same age

 2) First Years can visit Hogsmeade on occassion

 3) Harry does not have "his father's face and his mother's eyes", his resemblence to them is more subtle but there once you know what to look for.  

Table of Contents

1. The Twins, Lovegood by Ebbtide [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (2535 words) Printer

Snape will feature heavily in this story starting in chapter 2.

2. Bat of the Dungeons by Ebbtide [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (3244 words) Printer

3. Snape Does a Good Thing by Ebbtide [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2220 words) Printer

Sorry this one took so long. I've been puking my guts up and quite sick this week. Finally feeling a little better. Because of being sick this chapter is a bit shorter, but I will have drunken cooking next chapter to make up for it! Enjoy. :)

To be continued...
Ebbtide is the author of 60 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 15 members. Members who liked The Chosen Twins also liked 924 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5