Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 61] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: This is a series of one-shots in the universe of 'To Trust', featuring Harry's first year and onward. This story is part of the series, To Trust. The previous story in the series is To Trust.

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 4
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: None
Tags: None Word count: 18743
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 20779
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: To Trust
Challenges: None
Published: 09 Nov 2015 - Updated: 22 Apr 2017
Awards:
Story Notes:

Well, I'm back.  I can't quite let go of this story, so I have decided to write a series of one-shots of the 'To Trust' universe instead, adding to it whenever the mood strikes. I hope you enjoy the little snippets I write, and that they live up to the tremendous praise and encouragement you all provided me with while 'To Trust' was still in progress.

 

Table of Contents

1. To Belong by Abie [Reviews - 25] starstarstarstarstar (4654 words) Printer

In which Harry shares a good stretch of the train ride with a toad, and is Sorted.

2. To Find by Abie [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (3058 words) Printer

In which Harry visits the infirmary, and later makes an unexpected discovery.

3. To Care by Abie [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (3379 words) Printer

Hey there! Well, it certainly has been a while. Nearly a year, in fact. I had this one-shot floating around my head for months, and I finally got around to completing it. I hope whoever is still looking out for updates enjoys this one,
in which Harry has issues, fights a troll, and has yet more issues.

4. To Speak by Abie [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (7652 words) Printer

In which I explore what may have happened had Harry been found at an older age.

A huge thank you to my dear friend, who did a flawless job betaing and helping me brainstorm.

The End.
Abie is the author of 2 other stories. This story is part of the series, To Trust. The previous story in the series is To Trust.
This story is a favorite of 31 members. Members who liked To Trust One-Shots also liked 1357 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5