Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 71] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: It's Severus' turn to round up Christmas strays this year, and though he doesn't want to, he rounds up Harry Potter. In response to the Christmas Strays challenge by JAWorley and part of the Christmas fest for 2015. This story is part of the series, All I Want For Christmas. The next story in the series is In Need Of A Family.
This story is part of the series, Christmas Stories. The previous story in the series is A Father For Christmas. The next story in the series is Fade.

Takes Place: 6th Year Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: Snape is Angry, Snape is Kind, Snape is Secretive, Snape is Stern Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape, Fic Fests > #20 Holiday Fest 2015 Genres: Angst, Canon, Drama, General, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 17332
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore, Fred George, Ginny, Hermione, McGonagall, Ron Read: 37723
Published: 18 Dec 2015 - Updated: 18 Dec 2015
Awards: Past Featured Story
Story Notes:

About the timeline of this story: Voldemort came back and things happened at the Ministry as they did in the books through fifth year, with the exception that Sirius did not fall through the veil and die.  Sirius’ name has been cleared and he is allowed out in public because Pettigrew was spotted by many wizards at the end of the Ministry incident proving he was alive.  Voldemort has been lying low since the incident at the Ministry, and Harry has had a blissfully quiet sixth year where Voldemort is concerned.  Fred and George are only one year ahead of Harry and Ron in this story.

Table of Contents

1. Christmas Day by JAWorley [Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarhalf-star (6821 words) Printer

2. Draco's Gift by JAWorley [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2825 words) Printer

3. Santa's Offer by JAWorley [Reviews - 46] starstarstarstarhalf-star (7686 words) Printer

The End.
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories. This story is part of the series, All I Want For Christmas. The next story in the series is In Need Of A Family.
This story is part of the series, Christmas Stories. The previous story in the series is A Father For Christmas. The next story in the series is Fade.
This story is a favorite of 84 members. Members who liked All I Want For Christmas also liked 1645 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5