Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Six year old Harry Potter was running away. And this time, no body was going to stop him...

Severitus, AU. Childfic/ fluff. This story is part of the series, The Boy Who Didn't Matter. The previous story in the series is The Boy Who Would Not Smile. The next story in the series is The Boy Who Couldn't Sleep .

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape is Angry, Snape Comforts, Snape is Loving, Snape is Stern Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Family, Fluff
Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe, Child fic, Runaway Word count: 1948
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore Read: 6281
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: The Boy Who Didn't Matter
Challenges: None
Published: 18 Jan 2016 - Updated: 19 Jan 2016
Awards:
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own the world of Harry Potter.
Table of Contents

1. The Boy Who Ran Away by myramcqueen [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar (1948 words) Printer

The End.
myramcqueen is the author of 13 other stories. This story is part of the series, The Boy Who Didn't Matter. The previous story in the series is The Boy Who Would Not Smile. The next story in the series is The Boy Who Couldn't Sleep .
This story is a favorite of 20 members. Members who liked The Boy Who Ran Away also liked 1188 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5