Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstar
Summary: Harry is somehow responsible for Severus Snape going to Azkaban for a crime that he did not commit (but that Harry THINKS he did). When the truth finally comes out years later and Snape is released Harry must deal with the consequences. This story is part of the series, XYZ Challenge - A Story for each Challenge. The previous story in the series is Ground Hog Day. The next story in the series is Hogsmeade Laws.

Published: 22 Jun 2016 - Updated: 22 Jun 2016
Awards:
Story Notes:
My second story for the Spring Fest, and also a complete crack!fic. Maybe not quite as bad as I worried it was going to be, but still, I'd recommend suspending your sanity at the door. The goblin will take ve-, um, fairly good care of it, although he would like me to impress on everyone that he is in no way, shape or form to be held responsible for any sanity that goes missing or is lacking.
Table of Contents

1. Yourself to Blame by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstar (4117 words) Printer

The End.
Magica Draconia is the author of 30 other stories. This story is part of the series, XYZ Challenge - A Story for each Challenge. The previous story in the series is Ground Hog Day. The next story in the series is Hogsmeade Laws.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Yourself to Blame also liked 14 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5