Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 31] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: If Severus could just keep Harry from dying in the night, then maybe they could both experience a life better than the one they had lived so far. Sequel to The Art of Forgetting. Springfest 2016 This story is part of the series, The Art of Forgetting and Forgiving. The previous story in the series is The Art of Forgetting .

Takes Place: 8 - Pre Epilogue (adult Harry) Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: Snape Comforts, Snape is Loving Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape, Fic Fests > #21 Springfest 2016 Genres: Angst, Drama
Tags: Injured!Harry, Kidnapped!Harry Word count: 14294
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Charlie, Draco Read: 18594
Published: 13 Jul 2016 - Updated: 20 Aug 2016
Awards: Past Featured Story
Story Notes:

This is a sequel and the first story in the series is The Art of Forgetting, and it is only 5,000 words. I can promise you that you'll benefit from having the back story, please review if you enjoy it! WARNING: this story contains quite a lot of rather unpleasant injuries, and their descriptions may be graphic to some and hard to read.
This story is also an entrant to the 2016 Potions and Snitches Springfest, the challenges I answered are: Something Similar by Scorpia, Anaphylaxis by Jan_AQ, Lost Glasses by Jan_AQ and Sequel Challenge by JAWorley. Beta-read by Waitingondasies, I so appreciate your help!

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Scorpia [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4310 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 by Scorpia [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (5391 words) Printer

3. Chapter 3 by Scorpia [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (4593 words) Printer

The End.
Scorpia is the author of 9 other stories. This story is part of the series, The Art of Forgetting and Forgiving. The previous story in the series is The Art of Forgetting .
This story is a favorite of 29 members. Members who liked The Art of Forgiving also liked 1436 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5