Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 29] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: A truly horrible thought occurred to Severus, if Petunia had failed to give her nephew the most basic necessities, what else had she withheld? Springfest 2016.

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Canon Snape, Snape is Kind, Out of Character Snape Completed: Yes
Categories: Fic Fests > #21 Springfest 2016, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Angst, Drama, Fluff, General
Tags: Snape-meets-Dursleys Word count: 9823
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 13602
Rated: K+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect
Series: None
Challenges: Stealing stuff, Secrets, Smelly Boy, Light Fingered
Published: 06 Aug 2016 - Updated: 06 Aug 2016
Awards:
Story Notes:

This story is basically a healing salve to be used after reading my other entrant to the Springfest, 'The Art of Forgiving' which was bittersweet (and I love it that way). The challenges I answered were: Stealing stuff by Taryn, Smelly Boy by Jan_AQ, Light Fingered by Alexannah and Secrets by Mellow Moon.
Betaed by the amazing Hootowl, thank you so much for your patience and much needed help! I really appreciate it!

Table of Contents

1. The Provider by Scorpia [Reviews - 29] starstarstarstarstar (9823 words) Printer

The End.
Scorpia is the author of 9 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 45 members. Members who liked The Provider also liked 1512 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5