Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: The Ministry removes Harry from the 'care' of the Dursley's at the age of three, placing him in the 'National Harry Potter Exhibit and Museum'. Harry spends six years blissfully unaware that every day dozens of people are paying to watch him go about his day through spelled walls. His every whim is catered to by a team of five caretakers, until the Ministry decides to close the exhibit down. Harry is placed in the care of Severus Snape, who must reverse the boy's spoiled upbringing and teach him to be a normal child again.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: Canon Snape Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Family, General
Tags: Adoption, Child fic Word count: 7972
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 9671
Rated: T
Warnings: Physical Punishment Spanking
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 23 Aug 2016 - Updated: 27 Aug 2016
Awards:
Story Notes:
This story was inspired by the events surrounding the Dionne quintuplets in Canada, who much like the Harry in our story were removed from their parent's care and put on display as a tourist attraction.
This story centers around Harry at nine years old, so obviously will not involve much canon.
There is only one tagged warning, and it is there for a reason. Honestly, how any child could become a ward of Snape without involving some type of corporal punishment is a stretch in my mind. That man means business.
Enjoy.
Table of Contents

1. Leaving Home by Sanguine [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2350 words) Printer

2. New Arrival by Sanguine [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2718 words) Printer

Harry meets Snape.
It probably isn't going to go well for either of them.

3. Conversations by Sanguine [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (2904 words) Printer

Dumbledore makes an appearence, offering some advice to Snape. Snape tries talking to Harry again.
*This chapter has been re-uploaded, the first upload did not have the full text! Ahh! Sorry!*

To be continued...
Sanguine is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 22 members. Members who liked Learning Home also liked 1009 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5