Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: When tinkling music pervades Snape’s dungeon office on Halloween, Harry feels compelled to investigate the source.

Takes Place: 4th Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape is Angry Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Drama, Supernatural
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 3265
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Lily Read: 1295
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 02 Nov 2016 - Updated: 02 Nov 2016
Awards:
Story Notes:
My inspiration for this story came when I bought a Nokia Lumia cell phone and chose the haunting “Silver” ringtone. I thought it sounded like a haunted music box, and that made me think that I needed to come up with a plot along those lines. I’ve heard full orchestration versions of this haunting tune, but my ringtone sounds like a steel-stringed zither or some sort of hammered string instrument overlying a mellow music box accompaniment. YouTube has my version, if you want to listen to my inspiration: m DOT youtube DOT com/watch?v=8A9UGKdgS-8 (Remember to delete spaces and insert regular period symbol in place of the word DOT.)
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by shadowienne [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (3265 words) Printer

The End.
shadowienne is the author of 28 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Haunted Music Box also liked 984 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5