Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 45] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: In the summer before his sixth year, Harry ventures outside the blood wards and is abducted by Death Eaters. After three weeks of torture in Voldemort's secret headquarters, he is rescued by the Order, but when he wakes up in the hospital wing, he is no longer the same boy. Will an unlikely connection with his draconian Potions Professor help him overcome his demons?

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 5
Snape flavour: Snape is Angry, Snape Comforts, Snape is Stern Completed: Yes
Categories: Healer Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Injured!Harry Word count: 32737
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 35036
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Alcohol Use, Physical Punishment Spanking, Profanity, Self-harm, Torture, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 06 Feb 2017 - Updated: 17 Apr 2017
Awards:
Story Notes:

 THE EPILOGUE HAS BEEN ADDED IN THE "CHAPTER NOTES" SECTION OF "FORGIVENESS". THIS STORY IS NOW COMPLETED. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO REVIEW! I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. 

MEROPE :)  

Table of Contents

1. Thunder and Trust by Merope_Malfoy [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (8310 words) Printer

There you go guys, chapter one for you. I hope you enjoy it and please review! Comments, questions and constructive criticism are all very welcome.

This chapter contains sensitive issues (aftermath of trauma). I did a little bit of research to make Harry’s reactions more authentic, but please bear in mind the descriptions remain mostly hinged in fiction/ my personal interpretation of this psychological condition.

Love,

Merope.

2. Lily by Merope_Malfoy [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (5140 words) Printer

Hello lovely readers, here is chapter two for you. Sorry for the delay in posting. I'm not 100% happy with how it turned out but I've been spending the better part of two days twisting, turning and editing it and I don't think there's anything more I can do to change it at the moment. I guess I'll just post it now and leave it alone before I ruin it with too much editing.

I would like to thank every single person who took the time to review this story so far--your comments literally make my day. Whenever I receive an email notifying me of a new review, I feel like doing a little dance.

Happy reading!


WARNING: This chapter contains violence and self-harm. Reader discretion is advised.

3. The Pensieve by Merope_Malfoy [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (6891 words) Printer

Sorry for the long wait! Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to review so far! Keep 'em coming, lovely people!

This chapter is not thoroughly planned and alternates between Snape's POV and Harry's POV quite randomly. It is sometimes refreshing to start writing and not knowing exactly where the keyboard will take you.

Merope :)

4. Attack by Merope_Malfoy [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (5371 words) Printer

Apologies for the long wait. I started a new job and have been super tired lately. I'll try and post the next chapter quicker, I promise. Also, chapter five will be the last one (plus a minor epilogue afterwards).

WARNING: This chapter contains sensitive issues/themes: self-harm.

5. Forgiveness by Merope_Malfoy [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (7025 words) Printer

Hi guys, sorry for the long wait, the new job is slowly sucking the life out of me.

This is officially the last chapter, but I will write a long epilogue (basically a smaller chapter) soon.

Hope you enjoy and please review. Thank you for your continued support!

Merope :)

The End.
Merope_Malfoy is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 67 members. Members who liked Carcass also liked 1501 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5