Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Hagrid sends an urgent message requiring Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape to meet him at The Leaky Cauldron after giving Harry his school letter citing unforeseen circumstances in need of immediate attention. Unbeknownst to the Wizarding World, Harry has been mostly blinded, and is most certainly not a Potter. A BiologicalFather!Snape and Blind!Harry AU.

Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Out of Character, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 11 Mar 2017 - Updated: 13 Apr 2017
Awards:
Story Notes:
This story is also posted at my FanFiction.net account under the same username. They will be updated simultaneously, and I have no schedule, only the stipulation that each chapter must have at least 2,000 words, so please remain patient. Constructive criticism is more than welcome.
Table of Contents

1. Revelations by WitchLips [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2068 words) Printer

To be continued...
WitchLips is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 24 members. Members who liked Color in Darkness also liked 707 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5