Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: ABANDONED:- Five Slytherins, two Hufflepuffs, three Ravenclaws, and two Gryffindors including the Boy-Who-Lived – what do they have in common? Well, a snarky Potions Master, for one. After all, someone has to look out for abused kids at Hogwarts. Sometimes, it's each other.

Takes Place: 3rd Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape Comforts, Snape is Kind, Snape is Stern Completed: No
Categories: Healer Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: General, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 3277
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Neville, Original Character, Other, Remus Read: 3396
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Profanity, Romance/Slash, Self-harm
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 24 Apr 2017 - Updated: 24 Apr 2017
Awards:
Story Notes:

I wanted to do a story with interhouse cooperation, so here it is! Due to its nature, there will be mentions and occasional flashbacks of various forms of abuse and how this group of kids deal with the subsequent demons. It won't be all darkness and hurt, however – this is definitely to be a story about healing and helping one another.

In this story, I will be utilising a good number of characters, many of whom are background characters in the series, often obscure canon characters, as well as a couple of original characters. 

Table of Contents

1. Answer Honestly by Dream Painter [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3277 words) Printer

To be continued...
Dream Painter is the author of 14 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 14 members. Members who liked Snape's Waifs also liked 736 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5