Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: In which a young, grieving Severus Snape fends off Death Eaters and his own personal demons to get Harry Potter to safety, the cold Halloween night that his entire world fell apart.

Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 05 May 2017 - Updated: 14 Feb 2018
Awards:
Story Notes:

Author's Note: I must give credit where credit is due. I had never really thought to try my hand with a short story of this nature until I came across a most interesting picture on DeviantArt. It's a Godric's Hollow-based AU called "Harry Potter: The Beginning", and it features Snape in full Death Eater regalia, clutching a blanket full of baby Harry protectively against his chest as they hide across the street from the Potters' home, where more Death Eaters are prowling the property. I encourage everyone to hop on over to the site and have a look. The artist's name is kissyushka, and her work is rather something to behold. I fell so in love with the scene that it's now the background to my desktop! So yeah. That was my inspiration for what you'll read here, and I hope you'll feel as strongly about my fic as I did kissyushka's piece of art. Cheers :)

* denotes italics.

' denotes thought. 

Table of Contents

1. Part 1 of 4 by AngelMoon Girl [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1273 words) Printer

2. Part 2 of 4 by AngelMoon Girl [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1997 words) Printer

3. Part 3 of 4 by AngelMoon Girl [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1558 words) Printer

4. Part 4 of 4 by AngelMoon Girl [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3182 words) Printer

The End.
AngelMoon Girl is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 12 members. Members who liked Judas and the Messiah also liked 616 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5