Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: At the beginning of her sixth year, Harriet Potter has a hard time dealing with Sirius's death. And when Moaning Myrtle discovers a terrible secret, Harriet's world begins to crumble. Can a certain Potions Master help? (Sorry, terrible summary. The story is better, I promise).

Takes Place: 6th Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape is Angry, Snape Comforts, Snape is Mean, Snape is Stern Completed: No
Categories: Healer Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Girl!Harry Word count: 4734
Main Characters: Sirius Read: 2413
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Alcohol Use, Drug use, Neglect, Self-harm, Suicide Themes
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 17 Jun 2017 - Updated: 18 Jun 2017
Awards:
Story Notes:

This will be a short Severitus story with a female Harry Potter. Takes place at the start of Harriet's sixth year and it'll be about three or four chapters long. For those of you who read "Carcass", the themes are pretty similar (dark). It is still in draft form, so apologies for any mistakes you come across--I will come back and edit at a later date. 

Obviously, everything belongs to the amazing J. K. Rowling. I'm just playing with her toys.

WARNING: Story contains sensitive issues/themes, self-harm and substance use/abuse.

Enjoy reading and please don't forget to review. Feedback and constructive criticism always welcome.

Merope :)  

 

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Merope_Malfoy [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4734 words) Printer

To be continued...
Merope_Malfoy is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked My friend Myrtle also liked 517 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5