Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Severus Snape is irritated and perturbed. Every night the brat-who-lived appears in his dreams. Every night he has questions to blather on about instead of letting Severus get on to his important work. Every night, the boy appears with a different set of injuries. This dream Harry is a mystery, and Severus is determined to find out what is really going on. A one-shot.

Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Physical Punishment Non-Spanking
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 23 Jun 2017 - Updated: 23 Jun 2017
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. In A Dream Strangely by JAWorley [Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstar (7651 words) Printer

The End.
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 42 members. Members who liked Hope Not Bound also liked 1391 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5