Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: a one shot respond to Spring Fic Fest!4.That comment was darker than my wardrobe.

In Severus's opinion time was such a malicious thing. Some thought it would effect people, after all humans aged as the time passed, human's functionality was based on time itself.
Out of all of the manor's residence, well the dungeons anyway, Potter seemed to be the only one also coming to the same conclusion.
time meant hope for a better future.

Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Character Death, Out of Character, Torture, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 28 Jun 2017 - Updated: 06 Jul 2017
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1; Hoplessness by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2991 words) Printer

rated T for graphic violence and disturbing content (torture ,war,misery...that kind of thing)
warning for major character death and all the things mentioned above.
'i had no one' sound track, from the final problem is heavily recommended while reading this.

read, rate and review.

The End.
Hopeless Wanderer is the author of 29 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Hoplessness also liked 232 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5