Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: a one-shot respond to Spring Fic Fest!7.Ding Dong the witch is gone!

No matter if he burned the book, or flushed it down the toilet or passed it to a house elf. The book always ended up in Harry's hands. Severus wanted cry, this book was turning into his personal nightmare. And he knew, that Harry knew that, and thus was enjoying every second of it.
"Ding Dong the witch is gone!" Harry mumbled groggily and closed his eyes. Severus sighed and leaned down to kiss the child's head.damn that book, he thought.

Rated: K+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Romance/Het
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 14 Jul 2017 - Updated: 17 Jul 2017
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3321 words) Printer

um...hello earthlings? i did a quick checkup on the recent updates, and wow! half of the stories are mine! is that just me?! you only have "a day" left of the spring fest so hurry up and write something! personally i would have stopped writing if it wasn't for that stupid itch at the back of my mind...
so read and enjoy, don't forget to review and tell me about my mistakes.
hugs and kisses to all of yah!
;)

The End.
Hopeless Wanderer is the author of 29 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Ding Dong the witch is gone! also liked 596 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5