Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: AT LONG LAST! The ***SEQUEL*** to the “Last Will and Testament of Lily Evans.” When death eaters attack Harry Potter and his friends, who is left to pick up the pieces? (Harry, Hermione, Snape, and more). Complete and posted in chapter installments. This story is part of the series, Lily's Boys - The Saga. The previous story in the series is Last Will and Testament of Lily Evans Potter. The next story in the series is Lily's Lost Boys.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 5
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Healer Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 9794
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Hermione Read: 18603
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect
Series: Lily's Boys - The Saga
Challenges: None
Published: 19 Jul 2017 - Updated: 09 Sep 2017
Awards:
Story Notes:

A/N 1: At long last! The sequel to “The Last Will and Testament of Lily Evans.” The reason for the long delay in the sequel wasn’t a lack of interest in writing it, but rather a lack of plot ideas! Here it is. It is complete and will be posted in chapter installments. I hope you enjoy it!

A/N 2: Four weeks into the summer holiday after Harry’s 5th year, the Dursleys abandon Harry on Snape’s doorstep. Harry spends a week with Snape before Dumbledore insists on moving Harry to the Grangers for “safety” reasons. Harry has just celebrated his 16th birthday.This is where this story/sequel begins.

A/N 3: Thanks soooooooo much to my wonderful betas badgerlady and waitingondaisies.

I do not own Harry Potter or make any money from these stories. All credit goes to JK Rowling.

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by chrmisha [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1817 words) Printer

A/N 1: At long last! The sequel to “The Last Will and Testament of Lily Evans.” The reason for the long delay in the sequel wasn’t a lack of interest in writing it, but rather a lack of plot ideas! Here it is. It is complete and will be posted in chapter installments. I hope you enjoy it!

A/N 2: Summary of the prequel "The Last Will and Testament of Lily Evans." Four weeks into the summer holiday after Harry’s 5th year, the Dursleys abandon Harry on Snape’s doorstep. Harry spends a week with Snape before Dumbledore insists on moving Harry to the Grangers for “safety” reasons. Harry has just celebrated his 16th birthday. This is where this story/sequel begins.

2. Chapter 2 by chrmisha [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1328 words) Printer

3. Chapter 3 by chrmisha [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1615 words) Printer

I have an additional beta, badgerlady. Thanks for all her wonderful edits too!!!

4. Chapter 4 by chrmisha [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2139 words) Printer

5. Chapter 5 by chrmisha [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2895 words) Printer

The End.
chrmisha is the author of 20 other stories. This story is part of the series, Lily's Boys - The Saga. The previous story in the series is Last Will and Testament of Lily Evans Potter. The next story in the series is Lily's Lost Boys.
This story is a favorite of 23 members. Members who liked Lily's Last Wish also liked 932 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5