Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: What happens when your child asks the most dreaded question there is in the ups and downs of being a parent? where do babies come from?!

*Halloween special added!!*

Awards:
Story Notes:
i'm still dubious as whether to put this on round robin or not, this story is more like an outlet and a key to my writing blocks, chapters can be divided or read together, i will be asking you for prompts and short challenges based on the reviews you leave and we'll see how it goes ;)
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2140 words) Printer

now before you all make me feel guilty by saying that i have other stories to take care of, don't worry, as i already said, this is merely my stress reliever and the stories most definitely won't be more than three chapters tops. read on and enjoy, don't forget to rate and leave a review ;)

2. Chapter 2 by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3066 words) Printer

summery; Severus is a lone chemistry professor, bitter and alone. Harry's parents argue a lot, sometimes he runs away, sometimes he runs to Professor Snape for the comfort he doesn't get from his parents. Can they help each other?



one friendly warning for his story in particular; as the author of this two shots, as a /friend/ writing this story, it is considered my duty to at least urge you to not take your arguments in front of child(ren). the impact and the emotional turmoil is often deeper than we all realize, the words last longer and the consequences that follows them in adulthood are irreversible. Let's not mix them up in our dark, grimy lives sooner than they should be. thank you.

read and review ;)

3. Chapter 3 by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4502 words) Printer

...sorry? this chapter was too late for my tastes.

thanks for reading, enjoy and please leave a review ;D

4. Halloween special (fic fest) by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4529 words) Printer

SUMMARY; Harry moves into Severus' house on Halloween night,knowing that he would have to spend a whole week sleeping in a room that once belonged to Severus' now dead son. suffice to say, the said son is not happy. (muggle AU)

a respond to;Halloween fic fest! 2017
*the night of the living dead
*pumpkin craving
* when will we wake up from this nightmare?
*when the clock struck twelve

i just couldn't resist! i know it's late and i can't put it on the poll but i hope you enjoy it anyways.

happy belated Halloween everyone ;)

5. Chapter 5 by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2625 words) Printer

SUMMARY; "Do you like my Daddy?" Harry asked bluntly, and everyone choked on whatever they had in their mouths.
"Harry, that is not the polite thing to say." in a dinner party.
Harry nodded and turned his gaze back to Matilda. "I'm sorry. /Matilda/? Is it? Do you have feelings for my Daddy?"

read& enjoy (feed the author by leaving a review as well ;))

6. Chapter 6 by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 0] (4630 words) Printer

* a respond to Draco-senpai's prompt. world war ll au with veteran Snape.

SUMMARY; "How long are you planning on standing and gaping at my door?" standing proud with a long black cane and a sneering face. Severus Snape did not look in need of a
nurse at all, if anything Harry was the one wetting his pants at the intimating sight.
"Well?" the man demanded with his booming voice and Harry flushed.
He scrambled off the ground. "Sorry. Sorry, I'm Harry Potter sir, your new caregiver."

warnings for; explicit language. rated 'T' for later violence.
enjoy and leave a review ;)

To be continued...
Hopeless Wanderer is the author of 29 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Harry's guide to being a grownup also liked 378 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5