Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:
WOW!!! I'm really happy you guys like it! Okay, I need your opinion-should I make this a fluff?
How it Started
A discontented looking Draco stood on the squishy grass outside of the main door of Hogwarts. It had rained the night before , therefore, everything was wet-including him. He carefully took a three large strided steps. He lifted his weak, pale fist and knocked hardly. Draco's frail body tumbled slightly as he heard the echo. He waited about five minutes, on account of it was a very large castle, and was disappointed when no one came. Stupid, he thought, I'm so stupid to think someone would be here! As Draco turned away and started to shuffle his feet off the property, he hear the large door open behind him.
"Draco?" he heard a familiar voice question."Draco Malfoy?" Draco turned around to see Severus standing in the doorway with a concerted and confused look on his face with, none other than Harry Potter standing behind him-his mouth wide open.
" Snape!" exclaimed Draco, his voice cracking to almost an earsplitting level. "You're here! I found you!" yelled Draco as he ran to Snape and awkwardly hugged him around the neck. When Draco opened his eyes and pulled away from his hug, he finally noticed Harry.
"Potter?!" spoke Draco without his usual degrading tone, "Wha-what are you doing here?"
"Malfoy" said Harry dryly, completely without expression. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in some prissy house with for damn prissy family? Perhaps on a vacation to an exotic land only the motherfucking Malfoys can afford?" Shot Harry, his tone becoming more hurtful by the second.
This greatly angered Draco, so he shot back, attempting to mimic his tone and attitude. "Shouldn't you be in an orphanage somewhere? With the other unwanted rats that you belong with? Or perhaps a-" Draco was cut off by a worried looking Snape.
"Boys! That is quite enough! You are to live in the same small quarters now, from the information I can gather. I would be so happy if you two liked each other, but since you won't- you must at least be nice to each other! That is my final word! Harry, take Draco upstairs and show him to the couch, he will be sleeping there until he has a bed. Please, be less degrading as usual."
Harry motioned to Draco t follow him through the large doors. Snape watched worried, yet almost satisfied as the two seemed to have a serious conversation without killing their egos or each other's feelings.