Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: After the enigmatic disappearance of humans, muggles and wizards alike, even the wizarding world has stirred into action. People kept vanishing without a trace, as if they never existed in the first place. They kept vanishing until there was nobody left. Everyone except for Harry. Or is he the only one?

Rated: 16+
Warnings: Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 29 Dec 2017 - Updated: 13 Apr 2018
Awards:
Story Notes:
loosely inspired by ' the fifth wave' and ' the gone series'


*This story contains elements that some people might find disturbing, nothing that will violate the site's rules or the rating, but consider yourself warned before proceeding.*
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1. The only one alive by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3952 words) Printer

As I mentioned before, some of the readers might find the content disturbing and/or offensive, please proceed with caution and pay attention to the warnings please.

warnings for; explicit language, disturbing content, mild violence, mild Self harm

2. Chapter 2; Merry unbirthday by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3900 words) Printer

thanks for the wait ;)
read,rate, and enjoy.

warnings for; explicit language/disturbing themes/suicide is briefly mentioned/self loathing and etc.

3. Chapter 3. Not the only one by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4314 words) Printer

thank you all for your kind feedback, as always they made my day ;)

if you're interested you can also listen to 'Sunrise' by 'our last night' while reading this chapter.

read&enjoy

4. Chapter 4; Newton's third rule by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5811 words) Printer

Getting rid of writer's block is no fun.

warnings; explicit language

5. Chapter 5; ; the vanishment of all saints by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4832 words) Printer

rate&review please.

warnings for; explicit language

To be continued...
Hopeless Wanderer is the author of 29 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Some Things You Can't Leave also liked 424 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5