Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: While on patrol the night of the grand feast, Severus stalks up on an eleven year old Harry who's trying to sneak out of the castle with the help of his invisibility cloak, only for the two of them to get locked out of the castle by accident! how will they survive the night?

*Winter Holiday Fic Fest
write a story that involves snow and where Harry or Snape (or both) have to try a 'new' food from the other that they haven't ate before*

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape is Angry, Canon Snape, Snape is Controlling, Snape is Desperate, Snape is Secretive, Snape is Stern Completed: Yes
Categories: Fic Fests > Winter fest 2017 Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Family, General, Humor, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 3698
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 2729
Rated: K+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Out of Character
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 30 Dec 2017 - Updated: 30 Dec 2017
Awards:
Story Notes:
[Oneshot]
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1. Winter special by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3698 words) Printer

Honestly, i thought i could be more creative with the title, so i'm open for suggestions. I might be late on holiday fics (the deadline for this is tomorrow!) but i couldn't pass on without writing a Winter special.
so with some delay... here we go.

enjoy and leave a review.

The End.
Hopeless Wanderer is the author of 29 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Expecting the unexpected also liked 135 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5