Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 75] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Dumbledore has requested Snape retrieve something valuable for the Order and stop Voldemort from getting his hands on it. Unfortunately Snape is also required to take Harry as they need a Parselmouth. Along the way, both learn more about each other and Snape's ideas and assumptions are proven incorrect.

Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Bullying, Torture, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 17 Jan 2018 - Updated: 27 Jan 2019
Awards:
Story Notes:
Hey There,
Thanks for reading or at the very least, clicking on this. Please give this story at least a shot and I will try and make it worth your while. Any and all reviews are welcome even its just a smiley or sad face. I plan for this to be a pretty long story and I will try to update regularly. Also just a warning it does contain child abuse, some violence and possibly torture way later in the story. Well Happy Reading!
Table of Contents

1. The Circle of Idiots by Alexis18 [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstar (4631 words) Printer

2. I Don't Think I'm gonna Like it Here by Alexis18 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4131 words) Printer

Here is Chapter 2! Hope you enjoy and please tell me what you think, comments are greatly appreciated :)

3. Sideways Alley by Alexis18 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (5456 words) Printer

A/N – Hey guys! Here is our 3rd chapter :) It’s a bit longer than the 1st two as quite a bit happens. Thankyou so much for the reviews! They seriously motivate me so much. Enjoy!

4. It's Me. I Am the April Fool by Alexis18 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4671 words) Printer

5. You Talk Too Much by Alexis18 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (4413 words) Printer

A/N - Hey there! I cannot apologies enough for how long its been. I could sit here listing excuses or you could be reading so I think I know which one you'd pick. I will most certainly try to get chapters up wayyyy sooner next time. Happy reading and don't forget to review! thank you so much for all the comments already.

6. Wow, You Need Like an Army of Threapists by Alexis18 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4063 words) Printer

Here is the next chapter! If you can't tell I really like writing in a lot of dialogue. I just feel like it gets the story moving well and gives you more insight into the characters. I apologise if you do not agree. Anyway as always, reviews review review, tell me what you think!

7. Funny Story (Tim Dies) by Alexis18 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3901 words) Printer

What can I say accept I'm sorry for the gianormous weight? If anyone's still here, I present to you the seventh chapter!

8. This is Too Intense by Alexis18 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4006 words) Printer

WARNING: Mature content. Its not anything that bad, but if you feel uncomfortable, stop reading. Other than that, sorry once again for taking so damn long to post. I actually rewrote this chapter so it took a bit longer. Let me know what you think!

9. SSsssssecrets by Alexis18 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5107 words) Printer

10. Can Someone PLEASE Give me a Hug by Alexis18 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4665 words) Printer

Hello! I'm back! I really have no excuse for this taking so long... and I'm sorry for the cliff hanger before. Anyway, here's the next chapter :) . Hope you enjoy and don't forget to drop me a sentence or two telling me what you think! (and thank you so much to all the people who have already done so, I read everyone of them I promise, even if I forget to reply!)

11. I Regret Everything by Alexis18 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4267 words) Printer

Hi all! once again apologies for the late update. I was considering perhaps putting a little recap in these summaries if people wanted a bit of a refresher, tell me if you thin yah/nay in the comments. Also this chapter starts off a bit dark with a fair bit of violence, just warning. (Gets lighter though)

12. I May be Dumb, but that's not MY fault by Alexis18 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5136 words) Printer

Hello, those who are still reading! apologies for the wait. To make up for it, this chapters a bit longer than usual. Also had to do a bit of quick research to figure out some things (You'll see near the end) so sorry for any incorrect facts and the like. Enjoy reading!

13. My Icy Heart! It's Melting! by Alexis18 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4670 words) Printer

Bam! bet you didn't expect this. Well I'm not sure theres anyone even left following this story but if there is I sincerely apologise for taking FOREVER to update. Since you probably haven't thought about this story for awhile I'll provide a little recap, if you want to skip this go right ahead:
Snape killed Thompson and they successfully got the stone, in the rush however Snape was forced to apparate them to a random location and they ended up somewhere in the Shetland Islands. They walked until they found a town and stayed there for the night nursing a few injuries and still looking to get back to Hogwarts. On the walk back Snape also made a reluctant offer to let Harry stay with him seeing as the Dursleys were so unfit and Harry readily accepted.
Well thats me done I'll let you get reading now, next update should actually be in a practical time frame.

14. Thanks, I Hate it by Alexis18 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5383 words) Printer

Hello! yes yes, the general blah about me being late to update but hey, you got an extra long chapter this time so there you go. Thank you to all those who left comments, even the harsh ones. Hearing about other people reading always brightens an authors day so don't be shy! On with the story!

15. Unnecessary, But Establishes Power by Alexis18 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5229 words) Printer

Welllll....... I really wanted to work on this for so long, but life got in the way. I'm sorry to any of the poor souls who waited for an update although I assume most of them are gone by now. At least, well, heres the next chapter? and comments as usual still mean the world to me so if you feel like saying anything, please do!

16. Is That A Coping Mechanism? by Alexis18 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4753 words) Printer

I'm sorry... Update soon next time I promise....

17. Ironically Alive by Alexis18 [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (6212 words) Printer

Helllloooooo! Look I'm back with a semi-timely update! thanks as usual too all of those lovely people who took the time to give me a comment. Warning in this chap for people who like Sirius, he's perhaps a little OOC. Enjoy reading your extra long chapter :)

To be continued...
Alexis18 is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 42 members. Members who liked Undiscovered also liked 1301 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5