Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Harry is an odd child. That makes all the difference. A rather cliche, though hopefully with some points of originality, retelling of the stories.

Rated: T
Warnings: Bullying, Neglect, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 18 Sep 2018 - Updated: 20 Sep 2018
Awards:
Story Notes:
A story to address the odds and ends of society, the wide cast of human character which J.K. Rowling was unfortunately unable to include in her work.

The work is self-indulgent and a few liberties were taken, forgive the author their trespasses.
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1: Where Are the Choristers When You Need Them? by Timorous [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (6346 words) Printer

To be continued...
Timorous is the author of 9 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked Odd Wizards also liked 702 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5