Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: After a disastrous summer at the Dursleys leaves the blood wards broken, Harry, along with a newly-recruited Draco Malfoy, is forced to accompany Snape on an Order mission to a remote location. Trapped at the edge of the world with nothing but each other's company, the enemies are forced to learn that the others may be more than just their pasts, and that Dumbledore's righteous "war plans" are not exactly as they seem...

Updated sporadically, but still in progress!

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: Snape is Stern Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Action/Adventure, Family, General
Tags: Disguised!Harry Word count: 9178
Main Characters: Draco, Dumbledore Read: 4157
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 18 Jan 2019 - Updated: 12 Feb 2019
Awards:
Story Notes:
Tags will be updated as the story goes on. There is also potential for Draco/OFC, but I haven't decided yet. Abuse by the Dursleys is implied and mentioned several times, but not done in-depth.
Table of Contents

1. Prologue by anyamorozova [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2265 words) Printer

2. Broken by anyamorozova [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3930 words) Printer

3. Fault by anyamorozova [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2983 words) Printer

To be continued...
anyamorozova is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 11 members. Members who liked The Edge Of The World also liked 687 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5