Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: When Harry gets kidnapped from the World Cup, he will have to trust a mysterious voice that he doesn't recognize. Will he be able to trust the man behind the voice to save him and keep him safe until the end?

Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by HPSSFan [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (551 words) Printer

First Fic in a long time. Please read and review

2. Chapter 2 by HPSSFan [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2639 words) Printer

Hello everyone. Thank you for all of the wonderful reviews. I'm sorry the second chapter took so long. I started to work nights and have been sleeping so much during the day. Thank you for your patience.

3. Chapter 3 by HPSSFan [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1612 words) Printer

4. Chapter 4 by HPSSFan [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (978 words) Printer

It has been a long time since updating. Thank you for sticking with it.

5. Chapter 5 by HPSSFan [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstar (2289 words) Printer

I'm unstoppable and on a roll. Thanks stay at home order.

6. Chapter 6 by HPSSFan [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1962 words) Printer

TW: physical violence, abuse

To be continued...
HPSSFan is the author of 9 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked Judas and The Bastard also liked 767 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5