Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Every year a professor is tasked with riding the Hogwarts Express from Platform Nine and Three-Quarters, in order to keep an eye on the students, and this year it is Severus Snape's turn.

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape, Misc > All written in Snape's POV, Fic Fests > Tri-Writing Tournament 2019 > Round One Genres: General
Tags: None Word count: 1847
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 6602
Rated: K
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: None
Challenges: Everywhere else is full...
Published: 25 Sep 2019 - Updated: 25 Sep 2019
Awards: Past Featured Story
Story Notes:
This was written for round one of the Tri-Writing Tournament and was inspired by the challenge "Everywhere Else is full", it's a short one-shot, but I hope you all enjoy! the abuse and neglect from the Dursleys is implied in here but not discussed in any detail, as it is a short fic.
Table of Contents

1. Aboard the Hogwarts Express by MagnificentAndStrange [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1847 words) Printer

The End.
MagnificentAndStrange is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 29 members. Members who liked Aboard the Hogwarts Express also liked 1144 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5