Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 26] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry threw a snowball and it hit Snape in the back of the head, which started a chain of events no one thought possible. Entry for round 3 of the first ever Tri-Writing Tournament on P&S. Prompts used: snowball fights and Muggle board games. If you like this story, don’t forget to vote for it! If you don’t like it, vote for someone else's story, just be sure to vote! One-shot.

Awards: Past Featured Story
Story Notes:
About the warnings: *Bullying (mentioned Draco once bullying Harry).  *Suicide themes (one thought Harry has one time). *Violence (minor scuffles and implied violence at the Dursleys).
Table of Contents

1. The Luckiest Shot by JAWorley [Reviews - 26] starstarstarstarstar (12830 words) Printer

The End.
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 46 members. Members who liked The Luckiest Shot also liked 1155 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5