Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Christmas is supposed to be a time of giving and caring, but nine-year-old Harry Potter knows the Dursleys will do whatever they can to make him miserable. After a terrible day at primary school, he doesn’t expect the evening at Number Four, Privet Drive to be any better, but perhaps it’s not too late for something good to happen.…

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Canon Snape, Snape Comforts Completed: Yes
Categories: Fic Fests > Tri-Writing Tournament 2019 > Round Three, Healer Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Injured!Harry Word count: 12255
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 9547
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Bullying, Neglect
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 21 Dec 2019 - Updated: 21 Dec 2019
Awards: Past Featured Story
Table of Contents

1. A Place for Harry by MagnificentAndStrange [Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstar (12255 words) Printer

Hello all! Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Good Winter to all of you! I am very pleased to put this up as the last fic for the tri-writing tournament on potions and snitches.org. I really wanted to write a pre-hogwarts Harry who is still very much living a muggle life of drudgery at Privet Drive. Also, I decided to challenge myself by writing about his school. I’m American, so I apologize if I messed up, but I tried my best to be accurate to what information I could find on uk terminology and British primary school systems.

The End.
MagnificentAndStrange is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 56 members. Members who liked A Place for Harry also liked 1150 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5