Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: From the top of the Astronomy Tower, the stars always look brighter. Funny, how Harry can’t seem to find them at all anymore.

Takes Place: 5th Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Canon Snape, Snape Comforts Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 16387
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 2987
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Suicide Themes
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 30 Mar 2020 - Updated: 22 Apr 2020
Awards:
Story Notes:
originally posted to archive of our own on 17/9/19.
Table of Contents

1. From Grace by silver_fish [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (16387 words) Printer

i've been meaning to post this here for a while now! warning for suicidal ideation/suicide attempt (which i've hopefully addressed in an appropriate manner), so please heed caution when reading. otherwise, i hope you enjoy!

The End.
silver_fish is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 22 members. Members who liked From Grace also liked 917 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5