Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Draco is always enthusiastic to spend the day with his uncle Sev, and he's extra excited when he gets to do so at Hogwarts this week. But only a few hours into the day and the headmaster visited the dungeons, bringing along an extra special "adventure" for the two. Harry Potter had runaway from his home at the Dursely's for the fifth time now, and Albus was starting to get flustered. None of the family service witches had seemed to do any help for little Harry, so Albus decided to send Severus this time. The only problem is that Harry's situation is much worse than Severus wanted to believe. What happens after Severus is witness to the boy's home life? How does Draco react to meeting the-boy-who-lived? Why is the headmaster so upset about it?

Awards:
Story Notes:
Response to:
Little Draco to the Rescue by Jan_AQ
Runaway by nnjjj
Earn your keep! by ac43
Table of Contents

1. Lost by Captn-Fedora [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (10168 words) Printer

2. Found (Part 1) by Captn-Fedora [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (6103 words) Printer

This is only half of the second chapter Found (as the chapter title says). I've had this bit written for months though and figured I would share it.

3. Found (Part 2) by Captn-Fedora [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6416 words) Printer

Okay so. This was not 'soon' as promised but I hope the length makes up for it lmao

4. Epilogue by Captn-Fedora [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (5008 words) Printer

those three little letters are like. wow. final.

The End.
Captn-Fedora is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 25 members. Members who liked Stolen by a Superhero also liked 1052 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5