Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Draco, Severus, and Remus receive some exciting news about their family. This story is part of the series, The Heirs of Ravenclaw, Prince, and Slytherin. The previous story in the series is The Raven Prince and The Werewolf. The next story in the series is Welcome to Hogwarts, Draco and Astranova.

Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Song of the Sea [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstar (500 words) Printer

This story takes place when Draco was a very little boy, about 6 months old.

2. Chapter 2 by Song of the Sea [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1388 words) Printer

I'm welcoming suggestions on what House the baby should be put in when he/she starts Hogwarts.

3. Chapter 3 by Song of the Sea [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (524 words) Printer

So, Astranova has finally entered the world, but this time, she has a surprise that shocks her parents, godparents, and herself.

4. Severus Can Sing by Song of the Sea [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (207 words) Printer

This is the chapter where I reveal that Severus can sing.

The End.
Song of the Sea is the author of 10 other stories. This story is part of the series, The Heirs of Ravenclaw, Prince, and Slytherin. The previous story in the series is The Raven Prince and The Werewolf. The next story in the series is Welcome to Hogwarts, Draco and Astranova.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5