Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 3] starstarstar
Summary: Marauders Era. Severus Glacier Snape was adopted at age 6 years old by Lady Hecate, the Goddess of Magic to raise as her own and to protect him from his abusive father. (He and Lily have been best friends since age 2). On a trip to Diagon Alley, Severus learns that he's the heir of Ravenclaw and Prince as well as Magic.

At Hogwarts, Severus reunites with his childhood friend, Lily Evans who is a sister to him in all but blood and bonds with Remus Lupin, a werewolf who wants friends but is scared of rejection. This story is part of the series, The Heirs of Ravenclaw, Prince, and Slytherin. The next story in the series is Welcome to the Family.

Published: 12 Nov 2020 - Updated: 17 Nov 2020
Awards:
Story Notes:
The ship for this story is Snupin and I don't own Harry Potter; J.K. Rowling does.
Table of Contents

1. Prologue by Song of the Sea [Reviews - 0] (935 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 by Song of the Sea [Reviews - 2] starstarstar (387 words) Printer

3. Chapter 3 by Song of the Sea [Reviews - 1] (849 words) Printer

Most of the stories I post are cross posted on Wattpad, including this one.

To be continued...
Song of the Sea is the author of 10 other stories. This story is part of the series, The Heirs of Ravenclaw, Prince, and Slytherin. The next story in the series is Welcome to the Family.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5