Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Hermione discovers Ron’s had a change of heart and in the process of debating it, uncovers the effects of Snape’s change of heart as well. This story is part of the series, Namesake Necklace . The previous story in the series is The False from the Real. The next story in the series is Amidst a Field of Lavender .

Takes Place: 5th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape Comforts, Snape is Kind, Snape is Loving Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Family, Fluff, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Deaged!Harry Word count: 3327
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Fred George, Hermione, Ron Read: 1244
Rated: K
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: Namesake Necklace
Challenges: None
Published: 19 Feb 2021 - Updated: 19 Feb 2021
Awards:
Story Notes:
This is set after 'The False from the Real' in the larger Namesake Necklace Series.
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by WiCeBa [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3327 words) Printer

The End.
WiCeBa is the author of 7 other stories. This story is part of the series, Namesake Necklace . The previous story in the series is The False from the Real. The next story in the series is Amidst a Field of Lavender .
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Of Books and Bacon also liked 143 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5