Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Voldemort went after the Longbottoms first. Neville is the Boy Who Lived, and Harry is the boy whose parents were tortured.
Alone and forgotten, Harry lives in the cupboard under the stairs. But some nights, some precious nights, he dreams of a dark man who takes him to see his mother, a sleeping princess in an enchanted castle.

Severus Snape never intended to do anything more than visit Lily, sit at her bedside and, perhaps, apologize once more, even if the healers say she cannot hear him. But then, something happens, Severus does not think things through, and now he has to hide a comatose Lily in his quarters at Hogwarts.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 4
Snape flavour: Overly-protective Snape Completed: No
Categories: Healer Snape Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Child fic Word count: 11573
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 3673
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Neglect
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 03 Mar 2021 - Updated: 03 Aug 2021
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Lemon Curd [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2223 words) Printer

Trigger warning: Sexual violence (Nothing detailed, but it is mentioned and while I don't feel it warrants a rape warning, it might be a trigger.)

2. Chapter 2 by Lemon Curd [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2558 words) Printer

Upon re-reading, I am unsure if Severus is OOC here ... too friendly.

On the other hand, I have always held the opinion that his rudeness to people is rooted in insecurity - he feels threatened by them. With a house elf, this wouldn't be the case.

What do you think?

3. Chapter 3 by Lemon Curd [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2338 words) Printer

4. Chapter 4 by Lemon Curd [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4454 words) Printer

To be continued...
Lemon Curd is the author of 9 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Sleeping Beauty and the Half-Blood Prince also liked 154 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5