Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstar
Summary: Harry Potter, the Master of Death, the Boy Who Lived, has been betrayed. Yes, he's been blinded by the 'Light' to see what was the truth. Dumbledore had wanted to kill Harry from the start and his 'friends' were being paid to be his 'friends'. He knew better now. After being shoved in Azkaban for 6 months, his trial was short and Majority voted for his death. Dumbledore had managed to succeed in delaying a letter after his death with lies within.

Death has granted him a second chance. However, if Death grants this second chance, Harrys' second half of his soul must be granted a second chance as well.

In other words, Harry time travels and Tom Riddle (Voldemort) regains his memories as well. How will this effect the new future?

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 5
Snape flavour: Overly-protective Snape Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Parental Snape > Stepfather Snape Genres: Fluff
Tags: Time Travel Word count: 6357
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 4581
Rated: K+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 30 Mar 2021 - Updated: 12 May 2021
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1: Chance by 2cute4u [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1463 words) Printer

Yes, I am aware of the similarity of this fic and another's, I have been told on multiple occasions. However, I have not copied or even read the other authors work. Unfortunately I do not know how to fix the misunderstanding up with the author as I do not know how to contact them properly. I still want to continue posting my content and hope I have not offended anyone.

2. Chapter 2: Merlin's Heir by 2cute4u [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1546 words) Printer

3. Chapter 3: Voldemort's Promise by 2cute4u [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1261 words) Printer

4. Chapter 4: Meeting by 2cute4u [Reviews - 3] starstarstarhalf-star (1010 words) Printer

5. Chapter 5: Bonding by 2cute4u [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1077 words) Printer

Back to the Leaky Cauldron.

To be continued...
2cute4u is the author of 0 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5